BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- On your first visit to our studio, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your schedule appointment to allow for registration and initial consultation.
- On return visits to our studio, we ask you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your schedule appointment.
- If you are wearing makeup we ask you to arrive 10 minutes prior to your schedule appointment and ask for cleansing pads. This will avoid any delay in your service.
- Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil free cleanser. Do not use oil-base makeup remover.
- Do not apply face cream or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash bond from bonding to the natural lash and reduces the longevity of your extensions.
- Do not have mascara on. Any residue of makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped lashes.
- Please silence your phone while extensions are being applied. Talking while in your in service can be difficult for your extensionist, lash application requires precision. Feel free to relax and take a nap. Lash naps are the best!
Your appointments are very important to us at Lash By Lash, it is time reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes times adjustments are necessary, therefore we respectfully request at least 24 business hour’s notice for cancellations. Since the service is reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply.
Less than 24 business hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
“NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
Appointments made within 24-hour period and need to cancel, the client must cancel within 4 hours of the appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
More than 15 minutes late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your result. Clients arriving more than 15 minutes late will most likely be rescheduled and charged the full service amount. It is treated like a NO SHOW. We need to accommodate others who appointment follows yours.
Due to this policy, we require a valid credit/debit card at the time of scheduling your appointment to hold your reserved appointment time.
The Cancellation Policy allows us to provide the highest quality of service for each of our clients. We appreciate your business so we want to offer you the most we can in your scheduled appointment. First Class Customer Service is what we strive for everyday!
Our minimum age requirement for services is 18 years of age. 16 and younger may also receive services with a parent/guardian.
WE DO NOT WORK ON OTHER SALONS LASHES
At Lash By Lash we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of products to our clients. Each Lash Extensionist here at LBL is certified by NovaLash. We want to ensure every client gets the quality of Lash By Lash and a complete look. With that in mind we do not fill Lash extensions done elsewhere. We do offer removals that are packaged with a full set.
All prices are subject to change. All product purchases are final; no exchanges or refunds.
As a courtesy, we will text/email and to remind you of your appointment. You will get several alerts to keep you informed so you don’t forget your scheduled appointment. This also helps in case you need to reschedule. Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and cancellation fees.
Thank you for viewing our policies and supporting us here at Lash By Lash!